#Blogchatter A2Z Challenge Theme Reveal - Poetry- The Best Words in the Best Order!

                                   

                                                                        

The Blogchatter A2Z Challenge starts on the 1st of April, 2021. Bloggers who are participating in this challenge need to write 26 posts over the month, excluding Sundays, when they can chew the cud and plan their writing. What is exciting is that the posts have to be in alphabetical order, from A to Z, which makes it more challenging.


As I browsed through myriad wonderful theme reveals put out by blogger friends and acquaintances, I realised that every topic worth writing about has already been chosen. So, I put on my thinking cap, musing over what I could focus on and then, it struck me. 


As Samuel Taylor Coleridge put it ever so succinctly, 

"Prose: words in their best order; poetry: the best words in the best order."

I have always been fascinated by poetry, and I have maintained a little diary of quotes which appeal to me. At last, here was a chance to put my passion out there over a whole month.

Hence, let me draw the curtain and reveal my theme for the A2Z Blogchatter.

*Drumrolls*

                                      "Poetry: the best words in the best order"


So, as I set off to explore the flights of fantasy through classic poetry, I do hope there will be many friend bloggers, old and new, who will join me on this journey.

All the best to all those who are participating in the Blogchatter A2Z  Challenge! Cheers! 

                                           

#BlogchatterA2ZChallenge2021 #blogger #poetry #the bestwordsinthebestorder


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Wickedlyyours! I would love to check your posts out as well! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouds and Waves by Rabindrananth Tagore - Poetry: The Best Words in the Best Order - #BlogchatterA2ZChallenge2021

THE STRANGE CASE OF THE MISSING TEETH

The Miracle of Love - Fiction - Post Number 8: #MyFriendAlexa