THEME REVEAL FOR A TO Z 2022 - #BLOGCHATTER


April is just round the corner, that time of the year when A to Z comes around with a bang. It is time to learn the alphabets all over again in so many varied, intriguing ways.

The calendar does help to keep our dates with the dates up-to-date! Phew, that's quite a tongue twister, isn't it?


Having taken part last year and having completed the challenge successfully, it did not take much pondering to decide to participate this year as well, despite my various other activities, which include writing a new novel and running a school as well. However, it is a case of total FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). Why be out of the whole exciting jamboree when one can be in the midst of the madding crowd! 

Last year, I took up the challenge of classic poetry and I had a whale of a time, going back to my years of studying Literature. It was a difficult challenge but once it was over, "I could have danced all night!" as the popular song goes. 

                             Pinterest: I Could Have Danced All Night - Audrey Hepburn

This year, I have hit upon another theme that excites me, and will hopefully excite my readers as well. It will take some doing, but I have already drawn up a kind of map that may help me as the challenge goes on.

And so I have decided to write 26 posts in April, writing every day, except on Sundays.
And finally, here goes! My theme for the A to Z Blogchatter Challenge is...

DRUM ROLLS!!! 

BE Funky Collage

Literature being my passion, I have decided to write about the most popular characters that we have all read about and loved! 

                                                                    Be Funky Collage

So, on the first of April, I will unveil my first character starting with the letter A. Here's seeing you all then!

I am participating in the #Blogchatter A to Z Challenge! Happy Reading and Writing! :)








Comments

  1. Oh wow I have always wanted to do character sketches of my favourite characters too. I shall live vicariously through your posts. All the best for A2Z!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Suchita! I am quite looking forward to this challenge. All the best to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, this is really interesting.. I'll probably find some of my own favorites, but I'm excited to learn about those I might not have read so far... Good luck ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฉ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Manali! The biggest joy, and yet hassle, was finding apt characters to write on! There are so many wonderful ones out there! ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
    2. All the best to as well, Manali! Looking forward to reading your posts too.

      Delete
  4. Thats amazing !! Looking Forward to this space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chinmayee, thank you so much! It feels wonderful to hear that! All the best to you as well.

      Delete
  5. Wow, it's amazing, lookin forward to your blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kanchan! Thrilled to hear that! All the best with your posts as well.

      Delete
  6. Wonderful! I also thought of coming with this topic one year.. Eagerly waiting for your posts in April. Best wishes.
    You can read mine here:
    https://thesaffronstoryteller.com/2022/03/16/theme-reveal-post-for-a-to-z-blogging-challenge-2022-the-biggest-blogging-challenge-of-the-year/

    - Swarnali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swarnali, thank you so much. I hope I can do justice to all the characters. All the best with your posts as well! Looking forward to reading them.

      Delete
  7. Awesomeee theme! The bibliophile in me is all excited to read your posts.

    Looking forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pri! The bibliophile is me is all excited as well. All the best with your posts too. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouds and Waves by Rabindrananth Tagore - Poetry: The Best Words in the Best Order - #BlogchatterA2ZChallenge2021

THE STRANGE CASE OF THE MISSING TEETH

The Miracle of Love - Fiction - Post Number 8: #MyFriendAlexa